Friday 14 January 2011

slugs n snails and puppy dogs tails

The wonderful topic of feminism! i decided to share my view that men and women should be equal but are indeed VERY different! so i drew a set of scales.the man is made of slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails and the woman is made of sugar and spice and all things nice. wow how easily i have popped us into our nice neat boxes! I'm firmly made of sugar and spice and all things nice! except when I'm made of arsenic and snake venom of course! LOL
the final image is too big to scan on my little scanner so i have just scanned the man and woman.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you were like 'oh! a comment on my blog!' , Well I would like to think you were but who am I to put thoughts in peoples minds. Keep up the blogging and putting things out on the net and have you played with deviantart.com ?

    ReplyDelete